723 N Lucia Ave #B
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
CONTACT FORM BELOW
Entry Level Web Developer
Open Source, Front End or Full Stack
Back End: PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin
CMS: WordPress, SharePoint, Access
Et al: C++, VBA, BASIC
F/W: Arduino C/C++, Verilog, VHDL
WordPress E-commerce: Resonating Threads (live) | from scratch, Etsy plugin
Full Stack – PHP: Vizodo Touch Infographical TODO List (alpha) | PHP, MySQL
Relevant Work Experience
AG Brothers LLC
- Los Angeles, CA | July 2014 – present
AG Brothers LLC develops innovative electromechanical medical products.
Electrical Engineering Contractor
Redesign and battery circuit design.
* Technologies Used: Arduino
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- El Segundo, CA | Jan 2010 – May 2012
Space and Airborne Systems builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing.
Electrical Engineer | Engineering Rotation Program
- Team Lead and Cost Account Manager | Systems Verification | Jan – May 2012
- Schedule Manager | IT Solutions | Apr 2011 – Jan 2012
- Team Lead and Design | SharePoint Team | Sep 2010 – Mar 2011
- Electrical Engineer | Power Design | Jan 2010 – Feb 2011
- SharePoint Solution for Earned Value Data Collection and Cost Modeling
- Led team of 10 SharePoint design engineers to project completion.
- All team members received Team Achievement Awards and bonuses.
- Interfaced with upper level management across engineering division to characterize need and define problem.
- Interfaced with design team to develop solution with iterative design.
- Secured ongoing funding by presenting interim designs to management.
- Published “SharePoint for No-Code Web Design” as 1st author.
- Presented paper at Raytheon Engineering Symposium 2011.
- Technologies Used: SharePoint 2010
- Earned Value Data Collection for Electronic Warfare Division
- Interfaced with managers across Electronic Warfare to characterize need.
- Designed database solution Access and VBA.
- Technologies Used: Microsoft Access 2010 and VBA
Software test for Electronic Warfare processor system
- Technologies Used: C++
Protonex Fuel Cell Solutions
- Southborough, MA | Jul 2008 – Dec 2008
Protonex is a leading provider of advanced fuel cell power solutions for portable, remote and mobile applications in the 100 to 1000-watt range.
Electrical Design Engineer
Design PCB Interface Board to LCD Control Unit.
* Design, layout and verification.
* Technologies Used: Altium Designer, PCB test, soldering
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems
- Sudbury, MA | Jul 2007 – Jan 2008
Integrated Defense Systems specializes in air and missile defense, large land- and sea-based radars and systems for managing command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR). It also produces air traffic management systems, sonars, torpedoes and electronic systems for ships.
Tech Student Junior
FPGA Modernization of Analog Legacy Solution
* Test and troubleshoot FPGA Verilog code using Cypress Warp Simulator.
* Technologies Used: FPGA, Verilog, Cypress Warp Simulator
- Framingham, MA | July 2006 – Dec 2006
Bose Corporation specializes in consumer electronics products including sound systems, home audio and home entertainment systems.
Firmware Verification Engineer
Firmware for Car Audio System
* Regression test nightly firmware builds.